Friday, November 7, 2008

as I learned?! tHerz a Hope,,, Blog-bLog-blOg-bloG


I learned a lot for today activity at Microsoft Tulay Trainors Trainings, at first, an Inspiring thought from Miss Myrna, that even a simple people like us can be a pro , in our own skills and faith for wat we can be.
As the training proceed there the man of the day Mr. Jayvee Fernandez, One of the top Blogger in the country, I start being curious about the world he's in rightnow , Can I be one of them? then as we go further, the hope,and the chance become nearer to my hand, he is very professional on what he are saying and doing. and really make feel that I can be part of the world he stand of. What iI learned for to day are not be just keep, it will be treasured and share with others as a Tulay Trainor, Ill be giving or i will share my will learning with my future student, theyre so lucky because they'll be earn as much as I have for today or even much better than what i have,,=)

No comments: